At DEALIST SOLUTIONS LLP (DEALIST SOLUTION), we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to 120 BAKER STREET, 3RD FLOOR, LONDON, W1U 6TU, UK. Alternatively, you can telephone +447440961665.
1. Who are we?
We are DEALIST SOLUTIONS, the UK based provider of live customer support, translation and marketing services. DEALIST SOLUTIONS is a limited liability partnership (company number OC426782). The registered address is 120 BAKER STREET, 3RD FLOOR, LONDON, W1U 6TU, UK. DEALIST SOLUTIONS has affiliated company - PIVOT LTD (company number 36437404), KOSMYCHNA STREET, 21, KHARKIV, 61145, UKRAINE. How do we collect information from you? We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services, request information. We use the implemented customer support services solution to provide a live chat/voice support contact channel for websites of our customers, further information regarding this can be found here. We also may use Google Analytics to monitor the activity on our website, further information regarding this can be found below.
DEALIST SOLUTIONS’ Data Protection Officer:
name: Shmakova Nataliia
2. What type of information is collected from you?
3. How is your information used?
We may use your information to: Create a file of the client, perform compliance/KYC procedures (if applicable), enter the appropriate agreement/contract with you (if applicable); To provide support while using the live chat contact channel solution; To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us; Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
4. Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may transfer your personal information to our affiliated company PIVOT LTD for purposes: To provide support while using the live chat contact, webchat solution; To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements/contracts entered into by you and us; Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. We also may transfer your personal information to a third party if we’re under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers. However, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected. Related to possible transfer of your personal information we will guarantee meeting all our obligations and your rights concerning your personal information, the sufficient technical protection measures.
5. Persons entitled to view personal data
6. Your choices
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not contact you unless you filled a request to us via email or in form on website. Besides we may contact you to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements/contracts entered into by you and us. Anyway, we may contact you exclusively if you request, the appropriate agreement/contract implies your prior consent for that. You can forbid us to contact you at any time by contacting us.
7. How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please inform us by sending an email, writing to our address or by calling via phone. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information DEALIST SOLUTIONS hold about you. DEALIST SOLUTIONS has the right and obligation to verify the identity and authority of the person, requesting such the information.
8. Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information transmitted during chat is 256bit SSL encrypted. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
9. Use of 'cookies'
10. Log Files
To allow use of the services and technical operation of the website, along with statistical purposes, the system automatically logs the following data:
- • dynamic or static IP address of your device
- • depending on your device settings, the type of your browser and operating system
- • your activities associated with the websit
- • date and time of the activity
Term of data storage: 90 days from recording the data Purpose of data controlling: On one hand, use of these data serves technical purposes, such as analysis and subsequent check of safe operation of servers. On the other hand, these data are used for creating visitor statistics and to analyze user preferences to improve our services. The above data are not suitable to identify you and they are not linked to other personal data. Any personal data associated with you may be controlled by us for purposes other than the purposes specified above – especially to improve the efficiency of services or for market research – provided that we have specified the purpose of data controlling in advance and have your consent. These data may not be linked to your identification information and may not be disclosed to third parties without your approval. Prior to using our services, we allow you to familiarize with the types of data controlled by us and the purposes of such data controlling, including controlling of data not directly linked to you.
11. Links to other websites
12. Under 18
Our services are designed for businesses and individuals over 18. We are concerned to protect the privacy of children and minors. If you are aged under 18‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
13. Transferring your information outside of Europe
14. Information and Contact Details of Data Processors:
15. Your Rights regarding the Data Controlling
Right to Request Information
1) Upon your request, we inform you in writing about your data controlled by us and/or processed by the data processor instructed by us, their sources, the purpose, legal basis and term of data controlling, the name and address of the data processor and its activities concerning the data processing – if your personal data are transmitted, the legal basis and recipient of such transmission – without delay, but within 10 days from submission of your corresponding request the latest. (2) This information is provided free of charge. However, if the request is clearly unfounded, or – especially if it is repetitive – exaggerating, considering the administrative costs of providing the requested information or taking the requested measures:
- • charge a reasonable fee
- • deny your request.
The burden of proof that the request is clearly unfounded or exaggerating is on us at all times.
Right to Erasure
(1) We shall delete personal data, if controlling thereof is unlawful; You withdraw your consent forming the basis of data controlling or you request deletion of your data from our database and there is no other legal basis for the controlling of such data; the data are incomplete or wrong – and this condition may not be lawfully remedied – provided that deletion is not prohibited by law. Purpose of the data controlling ceased to exist, or the statutory term of retaining of data has expired; deletion of the data was ordered by the court or the competent authority. (2) Instead of deletion, we block the personal data, if the data subject requests us to do so, or based on the information available to the data subject, it can be assumed that deletion would infringe your legitimate interests. Personal data blocked this way may only be controlled until the purpose of data controlling precluding deletion of the personal data exists.
Right to Access
1) You are entitled to receive feedback from us whether controlling of your personal data is in progress, and if this is the case, you are entitled to access to your personal data and the following information:
- • purpose of data controlling;
- • data categories of the affected personal data;
- • recipients your personal data are or will be disclosed to;
- • the term of retaining data, or if not possible, the factors of establishment of this term;
- • your right to request correction, deletion or restriction of controlling of your personal data and your right to object against controlling of such personal data;
- • the right to submit grievances to any supervisory authority;
- • if you are not the data subject of such data, all available information with regards to their sources.
(2) The copy of the personal data forming the subject of data controlling shall be disclosed to you. For further copies requested by you we charge a reasonable fee, based on the data controller’s administrative costs. If the request was submitted electronically, we disclose the information in a widely used electronic format, except requested otherwise.
Right to Rectification
(1) Upon your request, we correct your personal data without delay. (2) If the true and correct or supplementing data is not available, we base our correction/supplement on your supplementing statement.
Right to Object
(1) You may object against controlling your personal data, if if controlling or transmission of personal data is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations or to protect our or third parties’ legitimate interests only, except where data controlling is mandatory; if your personal data are used or transmitted for directly soliciting business, for opinion-polls or for scientific research; or in any other cases defined by law. (2) We examine your objection and suspend data controlling without delay, but within 10 days from submission of the request the latest, and we inform you about the results in writing. If the objection is justified, we shall cease controlling of your data, including further data collection and data transmission, and block such data. We also shall inform all parties the respective personal data were transmitted to earlier about our measures. These entities shall take measures to grant such rights to objection. If you do not agree with our decision, or, if we fail to fulfil the above obligations within the 15 days deadline, you may submit your redress request to the competent court within 30 days from receipt of the decision or from the last day of the above deadline.
Right to Restriction of Data Controlling
(1) We will restrict data controlling, if one the following circumstances exist:
- • You challenge the accuracy of the personal data;
- • Data controlling is unlawful, and you object to deletion of your data, instead, you request restriction of controlling thereof;
- • We no longer need your personal data for data controlling, but you request those for submission, representation or protection of your legal claims, or You have objected to data controlling.
(2) Except for storage, if data controlling falls under restrictions, the affected personal data may only be controlled with your consent, for submission, representation or protection of legal claims or to protect the rights of third parties (natural persons or legal entities), or if in the interest of the European Union or any member state.
Right to Data Portability
You shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if data controlling is based on your consent or a respective agreement, and data controlling is carried out with automated methods.
If your request to rectify, restrict or delete your personal data may not be granted, we shall inform you about rejection of your request and its substantive and legal justification in writing within 10 days from receipt thereof.
Your rights with regards to Data Controlling may be restricted to safeguard the State’s internal or external security, including purposes of home defense, national security, crime prevention and -prosecution, law enforcement, to protect the economic- or financial interests of the State, to prevent and investigate disciplinary- and ethical offences committed on the job or omission of employment law- and health and safety obligations – always including oversight and supervision -, and to protect your or third party rights.
16. Legal Redress
If you experience infringement of your rights, you may request remedy from:
- • the competent supervisory authority in the member state;
- • the competent court with jurisdiction over your area of permanent or temporary address.
Contact details of supervisory authorities of the individual member states are available here: The Information Commissioner’s Office Information Commissioner's Office Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Telephone: 0303 123 1113 Fax: 01625 524510 Website: https://ico.org.uk
17. Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in April 2019.